Order cancellations and credit card processing errors generally occur when the billing system is unable to verify the details of the payment method used. Below are some tips that may help the order process successfully.
- Use your actual overseas billing address for the card, as our billing systems have changed since last year. The billing address must match what the card issuer has on file or it will not work.
- Create an account instead of ordering as a guest.
- Make sure that there are no saved addresses on your customer account.
- Try a different credit or debit card.
- Confirm that the email address on your account is correct.
- Try placing an order from another browser or device.
For more on payment information please see the article, "What payment forms are accepted on pokemoncenter.com?"
Please note: we cannot deliver to APO/DPO regardless of payment method.