The most common reason for errors while attempting to place an order occur when the billing system is unable to verify the details of the payment method used. Below are some tips that may help the order process successfully.
- Use your actual overseas billing address for the card (if your billing address is overseas).
- The billing address must match what the card issuer has on file.
- Create an account instead of ordering as a guest.
- Try a different credit or debit card or use PayPal (temporarily disabled).
- Confirm that all your information is correct (address, email address, etc.).
- Try placing an order from another browser or device.
- Ensure your payment method has sufficient funds including for taxes or currency conversion fees, where applicable.
For more on payment information please see the article, "What payment forms are accepted on pokemoncenter.com?"