Our team will attempt the charge periodically at the time we begin shipping preorders, but this will only occur for a brief period of time. To ensure you receive your items and your order is not cancelled, please make sure that you have sufficient funds available for your order to complete prior to the anticipated shipping dates. We are unable to guarantee that orders will not be cancelled if charges are unable to be completed when preorders begin shipping.
Articles in this section
- Can I update the information on my preorder?
- I preordered an item along with ordering other in-stock items. Why do I see multiple charges on my card now for the total amount and an additional amount?
- I forgot I had a preorder coming and didn't have the funds available to cover the charge. Will I still get my preordered items?
- Will my item arrive on the day of release? Or is it shipped on the release date?
- My preorder included a bonus mystery item (e.g., plush, keychain). I've placed multiple preorders for that item. If I get one mystery item per order, will I get a different mystery item for each order?
- I preordered an item that comes with one of several bonus mystery items. May I request which item I receive?
- I preordered an item that said I wouldn't have to pay for it until the item shipped, but I have a charge for the full amount now. Why is that?
- Why was my preorder cancelled?