Before shipping preorders, we may need to re-authorize your card to ensure that funds are still available. This is an authorization only but in some cases your bank will hold funds. Authorizations may last up to 30 days, depending on bank. Rest assured, we will not notify your bank to collect the funds until we start shipping preorder items. In some cases, you may see multiple line items that look like charges to your account. This is because we collect funds as items ship on the order. Authorizations may last up to 30 days, depending on bank. If you have questions about specific transactions on your account, please contact your bank.
Articles in this section
- I haven't received an order confirmation. How can I confirm my order was placed?
- I preordered an item along with ordering other in-stock items. Why do I see multiple charges on my card now for the total amount and an additional amount?
- I forgot I had a preorder coming and didn't have the funds available to cover the charge. Will I still get my preordered items?
- Will my item arrive on the day of release? Or is it shipped on the release date?
- I've moved since I placed my order. How do I change the shipping or billing address?
- Why was my preorder cancelled?
- My preorder included a bonus mystery item (e.g., plush, keychain). I've placed multiple preorders for that item. If I get one mystery item per order, is there a chance I will get a different mystery item for each order, or will it be the same one?
- I preordered an item that comes with one of several free bonus items. May I request which Pokémon/item I receive?
- I preordered an item that said I wouldn't have to pay for it until the item shipped, but I have a charge for the full amount now. Why is that?