Items are shipped so that they arrive as close to the release date as is possible. Regretfully, we are unable to guarantee release-date arrival.
Articles in this section
- Can I update the information on my preorder?
- I preordered an item along with ordering other in-stock items. Why do I see multiple charges on my card now for the total amount and an additional amount?
- I forgot I had a preorder coming and didn't have the funds available to cover the charge. Will I still get my preordered items?
- Will my item arrive on the day of release? Or is it shipped on the release date?
- My preorder included a bonus mystery item (e.g., plush, keychain). I've placed multiple preorders for that item. If I get one mystery item per order, will I get a different mystery item for each order?
- I preordered an item that comes with one of several bonus mystery items. May I request which item I receive?
- I preordered an item that said I wouldn't have to pay for it until the item shipped, but I have a charge for the full amount now. Why is that?
- Why was my preorder cancelled?