This is an authorization only, not an actual charge for the preorder. Rest assured, we will not notify your bank to collect the funds until your item ships. Authorizations may last up to 30 days, depending on bank. If you have questions about specific transactions on your account, please contact your bank.
Articles in this section
- Estimated Preorder Release Dates
- Can I change the address on my order or preorder?
- How do I cancel my preorder?
- I preordered an item along with ordering other in-stock items. Why do I see multiple charges on my card now for the total amount and an additional amount?
- I forgot I had a preorder coming and didn't have the funds available to cover the charge. Will I still get my preordered items?
- Will my item arrive on the day of release? Or is it shipped on the release date?
- My preorder included a bonus mystery item (e.g., plush, keychain). I've placed multiple preorders for that item. If I get one mystery item per order, will I get a different mystery item for each order?
- I preordered an item that comes with one of several bonus mystery items. May I request which item I receive?
- I preordered an item that said I wouldn't have to pay for it until the item shipped, but I have a charge for the full amount now. Why is that?
- Why was my preorder canceled?