Please see below for the most frequently asked questions related to the Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet digital gift with purchase code.
How do I know if I qualify for a code?
In order to receive a code, you must meet all of the below requirements:
- You preordered Pokémon Scarlet, Pokémon Violet, or both from Pokémon Center. If you did not preorder the game, you will not receive a code.
- You may only redeem one code at a time.
- Code expires on March 7, 2023.
How do I redeem my code?
- Launch Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet.
- Select Poké Portal on the X menu.
- Select Mystery Gift.
- Select Get with Code/Password to connect to the internet.
- Enter your code.
- Watch as the gift arrives in your game!
- Please be sure to save your game.
When will codes be distributed?
Codes will be distributed across all regions (US/CA/UK) on Friday, November 18, 2022.
Why didn't I get a code?
If you did not receive your code, please be sure to check your spam/junk mail folders for the email. Also, make sure to check the email that you used to order the game If you are still unable to locate your code, please contact Pokémon Center Support.
I purchased a double pack. How many codes will I receive?
One code will be distributed per game ordered. If you ordered a double pack, you will receive two codes in the same email.
Are the codes game/region-specific?
Codes are region-specific, but not game-specific. For example, if you preordered your copy of the game through the US Pokémon Center store and received a code, that code will not work in the UK.
When do I get my mystery gift in the game?
Players will need to spend approximately 1 to 1.5 hours of play time before they can access the Mystery Gift feature in the game. A software update is required.
Please visit the Nintendo Customer Support Site for further information on how to redeem codes.