How can I submit my ideas or suggestions to Pokémon?
THE POKÉMON COMPANY INTERNATIONAL (TPCi) appreciates hearing from customers and product users. We welcome comments regarding TPCi's products and services. However, as a company policy, TPCi and its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including product proposals, ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, innovative or improved products or technologies, product enhancements, processes, materials, marketing plans or new product names. Please do not send any original creative artwork, suggestions or other works. TPCi wishes to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes to people who may believe TPCi's products or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas they have submitted to TPCi. Therefore, please do not send your unsolicited ideas to TPCi or anyone associated with TPCi, even if you believe that someone from TPCi has solicited you to do so. If you send TPCi your ideas despite our policy, then the following Terms of Idea Submission shall apply to your idea submission:
Terms of Idea Submission
By sending TPCi any information, material, or ideas of any sort (your “Material”) you grant TPCi an unrestricted, irrevocable, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, perform, modify, transmit and distribute the Material, and you also agree that TPCi is free to use all Material that you send us for any purpose. You agree that:
- The Material will automatically become the property of TPCi, without any compensation to you, and you agree to refrain forever from enforcing any moral or other inalienable rights against TPCi for any activity that TPCi may undertake using the Material;
- TPCi can use the Material for any purpose and in any way, even give it to others;
- TPCi will have no obligation to return the Material to you or respond to you in any way; and
- TPCi will have no obligation to keep the Material confidential or to credit you for any use of the Material.
- Topic #: 15182-1592
- Date Created: 01/30/2015
- Last Modified Since: 07/13/2016
- Viewed: 5306